www.cabinasarrecife.com. It also describes the options you have regarding the use of your personal data and how you can access and update this data.
These are some of the types of personal information we collect:
- Name, surnames, email.
- Information related to your marketing preferences or that you provide us when you participate in surveys, contests and promotional offers;
The data we collect automatically
When you use our website, we also collect data automatically, some may be personal data. For example, data such as language preference, IP address, location, device settings, device operating system, registration data, usage time, requested URL, status report, user agent (information on browser version), operating system, result (visit or reservation), browsing history, user's reservation ID and type of information seen. We can also collect data automatically through cookies.
Purposes of processing
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
A. Reservations: we use your personal information to complete and manage your online reservation.
B. Customer service: we use your personal information to offer customer service.
C. Customer feedback: we may use your contact information to invite you by e-mail to write a comment after the stay. In this way, you help other travelers choose the accommodation that best suits them. If you send a comment, it can be published on our website.
D. Marketing activities: we also use your data for activities related to marketing, as permitted by law. When we use your personal data to do direct marketing, such as commercial newsletters and marketing communications about services and new products or other offers that we think you may be interested in, we include a link to unsubscribe, which you can use if you do not want to be send more messages in the future.
E. Other communications: we may contact you by e-mail, by mail, by phone or by sending a message based on the contact information you leave us.
The reasons may be:
- a. We may have to respond or handle requests that you have made to us.
- b. If you have not completed an online reservation, we may send you an e-mail reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this extra service is useful for you because it allows you to complete a reservation without having to go back to find the accommodation again and without re-filling the reservation data from the beginning.
- c. When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to write a comment about your experience on our website. We believe that this extra service is useful for you and for us, so we can improve our website according to what you tell us.
F. Analysis, improvements and research: we use personal data to carry out research and analysis. We may use a third party to carry it out on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of investigations, including third parties, anonymously and globally. We use personal data to perform analyzes, improve our services, offer a better user experience, expand the functionalities and get more quality in our online travel services.
G. Security, fraud detection and prevention: we use information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal or illicit activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personal data to evaluate risks and for security purposes, such as user authentication. For these purposes, we may share personal information with third parties, such as, for example, authorities in charge of compliance with the law, as permitted by applicable legislation and external advisors.
H. Legal and Regulatory Compliance Matters: In some cases, we must use the information provided, which may include personal data, to manage and resolve legal claims or litigation, to comply with regulations or for regulatory investigations, or to execute agreements or comply legal requests for application of the law to the extent that legislation requires it.
If we use automatic means to process personal data that have legal effects or that may affect you in a significant way, we will apply the necessary measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
- Given the purposes of A and B, we depend on the fulfillment of a contract: the use of your data may be necessary to comply with the contract you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your data to carry out our obligation to complete and manage the reservation according to the contract we have with you.
- Given the purposes of the C to the H, we depend on legitimate interests: we use your data for our legitimate interests, such as offering you the most suitable content for the web, e-mails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services , and the content of our website, and for the detection of administrative fraud and legal purposes. By using personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will always put your rights and interests in the protection of your data above our rights and interests.
- Regarding the end H, we also depend, when applicable, on our obligation to comply with the applicable legislation.
- When necessary, according to the applicable legislation, we will request your prior consent to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you want to oppose the process established in points C-F and do not have any direct means at your disposal to reject it (for example in the configuration of your account), to the extent that it is applicable, get in touch with email@example.com.
International data transfers
Your options and rights
We want you to have control over how we use your personal information. You can do it in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we have about you.
- You can inform us of any change in your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any personal information we have about you.
- In some situations, you may ask us to remove, block or restrict the processing of personal data we have about you, or you may object to us using your personal data in any particular way.
- In some situations, you can also ask us to send personal information you have given to a third party.
When we are using your personal data under your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable legislation. In addition, when we are processing your personal data based on legitimate interest or public interest, you have the right to oppose at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
We depend on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please, inform us quickly if there is any change or inaccuracy in your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will manage your request in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Questions or claims
If you have any questions or doubts about the processing of your personal data by us, or want to exercise any of the rights you have under this notification, please contact us through email@example.com. You can also contact the local data protection authority with any questions or complaints.
Changes in the notice